AEM/JAVA Back-End Developer
About The Role
Intermediate back-end developer with experience in working with content managed websites via adobe experience manager. Back-end web who has strong experience in building content managed websites via adobe cq/aem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build websites and applications using Adobe CQ/AEM
- Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and build components, templates, content fragments, and workflows using the Adobe CQ/AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, OAK)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Translate business requirements into Adobe CQ/AEM specific implementation specifications.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years relevant experience working with Adobe CQ/AEM. Must have work experience with AEM 6.1 and at least one among AEM 6.2, 6.3 & 6.4
- Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
- Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML
- Experience with source control systems such as git
- Apache Maven Configuration Experience
- Apache Web Server Installation and Configuration
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Nice to have Experience in AWS or Microsoft Azure
- We use Tri-Net Marketplace, which provides a large number of competitively
- priced insurance options
- Health, Dental and Vision ( Company Pays Standard Employees up to $450.00)
- Flexible Vacation (Upon Manager Approval)
- Life Insurance: 100K paid by employer, additional available for discounted rate
- AD&D Insurance Available through Marketplace – Company Subsidized
- Disability Insurance
- Aflac and a series of optional insurances available through Marketplace
- Supplemental Workers compensation
- Legal Services Insurance
- 401K Plan
About Qualified Digital
A collective of outcome driven practitioners with an appetite for pushing boundaries, consuming data, and delivering all things digital. Through design & technology, we create business impact for brands by way of growth, revenue and scale.
JOIN OUR TEAM
QD is growing fast and seeking smart and passionate professionals to join our team. We have fostered a fun, innovative and people-first culture that we cannot wait to share with the right folks!Apply Here
Our team of founders started QD while spread across 3 great locations — SF Bay, Boston and LA. We handpicked our most memorable talent from our professional lives to create one dream team, and one incredible culture. A culture founded on passion, curiosity, integrity and heart. We have proudly scaled that team in each location, feeling stronger and more connected than ever. We know we can only grow through great customers, and even greater talent. If you are either of those things, we would love nothing more to hear from you.
1714 Franklin St, Suite 250 Oakland, CA 94612
707 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90802
359 Newbury Street, 5th Floor Suite 519 Boston, Massachusetts 2115
GET IN TOUCH
Each day, we're focused on building the future. Let us help you do the same.
Tell us who you are