About The Role
The Analytics Lead at Qualified Digital is a key in all duties related to digital analytics for QD client projects. This person must be capable of wearing many hats, including client communication, project management, reporting, troubleshooting and data analysis. The right candidate will have a bright, inquisitive, analytical mind, a flair for marketing, a head for numbers and an understanding of everything internet. This individual also sets high standards for themselves, has a strong work ethic and cares deeply about striving for excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain superior client relationships.
- Work with account team to fully understand client brands, goals, strategies and tactics.
- Assist in implementation, reporting and analysis projects across a full range of client engagements.
- Assist in custom web analytics assessments, development and implementation projects for client website, mobile app and campaign projects which consist of requirements gathering and solution design, to implementation, QA and deployment.
- Conduct tag audits to identify tracking gaps/inconsistencies and solve technical implementation/tracking issues using debugging tools
- Proactively contribute to the continuous development and enhancement of client tracking, data collection and reporting capabilities.
- Use analytics software to identify trends, new ideas and marketing opportunities for improving client e-marketing performance.
- Deliver presentations to clients on key insights, outcomes and recommendations.
- Help establish QD as an industry thought-leader in the areas of e-marketing analytics, business intelligence, reporting and measurement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in a Data, Analytics, Technology, or related area of business
- 4+ years experience as a Digital Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills with very strong attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of how people use and interact with the Internet
- Familiarity with e-commerce, online advertising, SEO, email marketing, mobile and use of social media
- Excellent writing, presentation & communication skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to multi task and work independently in a fast-pace, consulting environment
- We use Tri-Net Marketplace, which provides a large number of competitively
- priced insurance options
- Health, Dental and Vision ( Company Pays Standard Employees up to $450.00)
- Flexible Vacation (Upon Manager Approval)
- Life Insurance: 100K paid by employer, additional available for discounted rate
- AD&D Insurance Available through Marketplace – Company Subsidized
- Disability Insurance
- Aflac and a series of optional insurances available through Marketplace
- Supplemental Workers compensation
- Legal Services Insurance
- 401K Plan
About Qualified Digital
Qualified Digital is a collective of outcome-driven practitioners with an appetite for pushing boundaries, consuming data, and delivering all things digital. Our creative team designs intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. Creative shouldn’t only be beautiful but user-centric and friction-free.
JOIN OUR TEAM
QD is growing fast and seeking smart and passionate professionals to join our team. We have fostered a fun, innovative and people-first culture that we cannot wait to share with the right folks!Apply Here
Our team of founders started QD while spread across 3 great locations — SF Bay, Boston and LA. We handpicked our most memorable talent from our professional lives to create one dream team, and one incredible culture. A culture founded on passion, curiosity, integrity and heart. We have proudly scaled that team in each location, feeling stronger and more connected than ever. We know we can only grow through great customers, and even greater talent. If you are either of those things, we would love nothing more to hear from you.
1714 Franklin St, Suite 250 Oakland, CA 94612
707 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90802
359 Newbury Street, 5th Floor Suite 519 Boston, Massachusetts 2115
GET IN TOUCH
Each day, we're focused on building the future. Let us help you do the same.
Tell us who you are